Business in the Community (BITC) and our network of business members are leading a movement to create a fair and sustainable world in which to live and work.
We work with our network of businesses that represent more than 20% of the UK workforce to continually grow responsible business practices, uniting their efforts for greater social and environmental impact in our communities.
We grow the responsible business movement and collectively create a greater impact focused on:
- developing a skilled and inclusive workforce
- ensuring ways of working are good for everyone
- delivering a just transition to the climate crisis and regenerating the planet
- building thriving communities.
Why join Business in the Community?
- CONNECT: We work with our network of businesses that represent more than 20% of the UK workforce.
- GO FURTHER, FASTER: Stay ahead in a changing world with expert advice, best practice, research, training and our Responsible Business Tracker® tool.
- LEAD AND INFLUENCE: Inspire and engage colleagues, leaders, and the wider business community through BITC’s senior peer networks, partnerships, platforms and high-impact campaigns.