Northern Gymnastics Club, based in Cramlington, Northumberland, is a Community Interest Company, wholly owned by a registered charity. The club holds the Sport England Club Mark accreditation in providing a range of gymnastics pathways – from recreational to competitive level in a safe, friendly and caring environment. The club has an ethos of being inclusive and we cater for children and young people of all ages (pre – school and above) and abilities (beginner to advanced).
4–5 year old classes
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 3.45pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday – 9.30am to 10.15am and 10.15am to 11.00am
6–7 year old classes
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday – 11.00am to 12.00 pm and 1.00pm to 2.00pm
8–9 year old classes
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday – 2.00pm to 3.00pm
10–12 year old classes
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Saturday – 3.00pm to 4.00pm
13+ year old classes
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday – 4.00pm to 5.00pm
We are an established group within Blyth Valley District and have Beavers, Cubs and a Scout Troop.
We have a varied and full programme for our young people including outdoor activities during school term time.
We meet on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights at Armstrong Hall, Anne Welfare, Cramlington
The sections are made up of both boys and girls and we are also welcoming new young people of all abilities to our sections.
New members are always welcome, we have teams to cater for all ages and abilities. Please contact Stephen Parker for all senior team queries. For junior related matters contact Paul Bramley.
If you want to aim higher, feel more confident and get a head start on your future join the Army Cadets. Every year thousands of young people and adult volunteers join the Army Cadets for fun, friendship, action and adventure.
If you’re up for a challenge you’ll go further with the Army Cadets.