The Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan sets out a vision, strategy and range of policies for Cramlington up to 2033. These relate to a range of topics, including, but not limited to, housing and employment, the quality of life of residents, and the protection and enhancement of the environment.
The referendum for the Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan was held on Thursday 30th January with an outstanding majority of 84% voting yes to formally adopt the plan.
The Neighbourhood Plan and other ‘Specified Documents’ are available below:
- Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Plan
- Independant Examiners Report
- Summary of representations received and submitted to the Independent ExaminerInformation for Voters and general information
- Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan (Final Draft)
- Neighbourhood Plan Map
- Cramlington NP SEA Environmental Report FINAL
- SEA Environmental Report
- Area Designation Notice
- Cramlington Decision Document
- Cramlington NP Consultation Statement
- Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan HRA
- Settlement Boundary Background
- AMT Town Benchmarking Report
- Community Engagement
- Local Green Spaces Background
- Housing Background
- Employment Background
- Town Centre Background
- Transport Background
The Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan, written by a group made up of members from the community and from the Town Council and its partners, proposes a number of policies relating to what infrastructure and development is needed to sustain future development in Cramlington, taking into consideration local environment and sustainability, housing need, traffic and transport, economy, services and facilities.
The neighbourhood plan has now been submitted to Northumberland County Council for examination and can be viewed via :https://www.northumberland.
In accordance with the Regulations, the Town Council was required to publicise the Draft Plan and invite comments. Copies of the draft Plan were made available for public inspection on 13 September 2018 to 25 October 2018.