- Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan Pre Submission Draft
- Neighbourhood Plan Map
- SEA Environmental Report
- Area Designation Notice
- Cramlington Decision Document
- Settlement Boundary Background
- AMT Town Benchmarking Report
- Community Engagement
- Local Green Spaces Background
- Housing Background
- Employment Background
- Town Centre Background
- Transport Background
Cramlington Town Council has prepared a Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan for the Cramlington Neighbourhood Area. The Plan proposes a number of planning policies which, once adopted, must be used in the determination of planning applications within the Parish.
In accordance with the Regulations, the Town Council is required to publicise the Draft Plan and invite comments. Copies of the Plan will be available for public inspection for at least six weeks commencing on 13 September 2018 and ending at 12 noon on 25 October 2018. The draft plan is also accompanied by an Environmental Report.
The draft plan can be viewed below:
The draft plan has been informed by the following background papers which are also available for comment:
Hard copies of the Draft Plan and Environmental Report are available for inspection at the following locations:
- Cramlington Town Council Offices, Surveyors House, Cramlington NE23 1DN, between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm – Monday to Friday; and
- Concordia Leisure Centre, Forum Way, Cramlington NE23 6YB, between the hours of 7am to 10pm – Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 8.30pm Saturday and 8.30am to 10pm Sunday.
Comments can be made in the following ways:
- By attending the consultation event on: Saturday 15th September between 10:00am and 12:00pm at Concordia Leisure Centre, Forum Way, Cramlington NE23 6YB
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter to: Cramlington Town Council, Surveyor’s House, Cramlington Village, NE23 1DN
Any person or organisation may comment on the Plan.
All comments must be received by the Town Council no later than 12 noon on 25 October 2018.
All comments will be publicly available and will be considered by the Town Council in producing the final Plan which will then be submitted to Northumberland County Council for Independent Examination.
Have your say