- Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan (Final)
- Neighbourhood Plan Map
- Cramlington NP SEA Environmental Report FINAL
- SEA Environmental Report
- Area Designation Notice
- Cramlington Decision Document
- Cramlington NP Consultation Statement
- Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan HRA
- Settlement Boundary Background
- AMT Town Benchmarking Report
- Community Engagement
- Local Green Spaces Background
- Housing Background
- Employment Background
- Town Centre Background
- Transport Background
The Cramlington Neighbourhood Plan, written by a group made up of members from the community and from the Town Council and its partners, proposes a number of policies relating to what infrastructure and development is needed to sustain future development in Cramlington, taking into consideration local environment and sustainability, housing need, traffic and transport, economy, services and facilities.
The neighbourhood plan has now been submitted to Northumberland County Council for examination and can be viewed via :https://www.northumberland.
The final plan can be viewed below or hard copies to view and forms to make your representations are available at the following venues during the consultation period:
● Cramlington Library, Cramlington Leisure Centre, Forum Way, Cramlington,
NE23 6YB (Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9.30am – 1pm);
● Northumberland County Council, County Hall, Morpeth, Northumberland,
NE61 2EF (Monday – Thursday, 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 4:30pm).
In accordance with the Regulations, the Town Council was required to publicise the Draft Plan and invite comments. Copies of the draft Plan were made available for public inspection on 13 September 2018 to 25 October 2018.