Bridge Northumberland is a voluntary programme to help people living in Northumberland who are out of work and aged 16+ to overcome barriers to training, education and work.
We help by giving you one to one support from a dedicated Bridge worker who’ll be with you every step of the way to improving your confidence, developing your skills and moving towards employment.
Our support is free and fully funded. The programme is completely voluntary and for anyone who is:
- Aged 16 years not in education or training
- 18 to 67 and unemployed or economically inactive
- Lives in Northumberland
A Bridge worker would work-one to-one with you, creating with you a personal action plan based on your individual needs and interests. Bridge can help people to grow in confidence, gain connection with professional friends and peers as well as finding opportunities to volunteer and make positive supported steps towards training, education and employment.
This personalised support can include;
- Financial MOT including benefits & debt advice
- Digital inclusion with some access to free devices
- Social inclusion
- Skills building, training and education
- Confidence coaching
- Supported bespoke volunteering opportunities
- Careers guidance and job search support
Business in the Community (BITC) and our network of business members are leading a movement to create a fair and sustainable world in which to live and work.
We work with our network of businesses that represent more than 20% of the UK workforce to continually grow responsible business practices, uniting their efforts for greater social and environmental impact in our communities.
We grow the responsible business movement and collectively create a greater impact focused on:
- developing a skilled and inclusive workforce
- ensuring ways of working are good for everyone
- delivering a just transition to the climate crisis and regenerating the planet
- building thriving communities.
Why join Business in the Community?
- CONNECT: We work with our network of businesses that represent more than 20% of the UK workforce.
- GO FURTHER, FASTER: Stay ahead in a changing world with expert advice, best practice, research, training and our Responsible Business Tracker® tool.
- LEAD AND INFLUENCE: Inspire and engage colleagues, leaders, and the wider business community through BITC’s senior peer networks, partnerships, platforms and high-impact campaigns.
Cramlington Office of Citizens Advice is located as below:
The Community Hub at Cramlington
Manor Walks Shopping Centre
Monday 10:00am – 12:00 Drop In
(Closed on bank holidays)
LocksmithKev is a local affordable family run business our routes are firmly Newcastle we are based in Cramlington, Northumberland just north of Newcastle Upon Tyne with easy access to the A1 & A19 the two main road routes in the NE postcode area, this means can be on the road & at your door in 20 minutes for a rapid emergency response. Call 07415714590
LocksmithKev can offer pre booked locksmith services & 24 hour Emergency Locksmith Services.
Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure is Cramlington’s leading shopping destination with over 100 High Street outlets, independent boutiques and eateries open seven days a week.
The centre has everything you need for a complete day out so you can shop, dine and relax with retailers including Boots, Dorothy Perkins, New Look, JD Sports, Claire’s and an adjoining retail park with units including Next, Argos and TK Maxx.
The centre has a wide variety of modern dining choices on offer such as Nando’s and Sambuca or if you prefer something lighter, why not try one of the independent cafes including Kitchen and Bettini’s. Manor Walks is also home to the only multiplex VUE cinema in the county which includes the largest screen in the North East featuring all the latest blockbuster movies.
For more information about Manor Walks follow @ManorWalks on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or visit the website http://www.manorwalks.co.uk
The times below are for the Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure. For individual store opening hours please check the shops directory.
Weekly Opening Times
- Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday: 9:30am – 4:30pm
A free, not for profit Northumberland Business Network is open to businesses in Northumberland. Including Ponteland, Alnwick, Amble, Ashington, Bedlington, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Blyth, Cramlington, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Morpeth, Newbiggin-by-the-Sea, Prudhoe, Rothbury, Wooler and all the other towns and villages within Northumberland.